Build on Windows 10 pro, 64 bit OS:
06/11/2020, Version 4.0, build #88
- Take openCV 4.4 in use.
- Added support for CAN FD export to Vector ASCII format
- Added XCP download
- Other general improvements
04/09/2020, Version 4.0, build #74
- Fixed coordinate displaying issue on Google Maps and Baidu Maps Viewer
- Added Snap to road feature for Google Maps Viewer
- Possible to change display name, short name for video, Ethernet and TCP, UDP sources
- Added CAN FD and LIN support for Zeno 42X CANquatro
- Added live playback support for UDP source
- Added Zeus support on Linux OS
- Added Zeno firmware update tool
- Improved MccDAQ device support
- Other general minor improvements and bug fixes
12/02/2020, Version 4.0, build #51
- Added an new option – YOLO v3 image processor overlay for video. It utilizes the YOLO alogrithms to detect objects in the traffic.
- Supported Matlab version 2017 – 2019 on Vindows OS
- General improvements.
12/12/2019, Version 4.0, build #49
- General improvement.
- Added comment property in Component properties window to most of the sources which allows you to write free text for the source you have configured.
- Added “Report a bug” menu under Help menu which will open the support request link.
SDK new features:
- Added support to send DBC messages/signals from QML API using Traffic Generator. This allows you to use ViCANdo as gateway not only from Traffic Generator window, but also from scrpting using QML API.
- Exposed UTC date and time of when the session was recorded in QML API.
- Added project recording & replaying control methods to QML API.
- Added a new option: Integrated PCL(point cloud library) in the SDK
12/11/2019, Version 4.0, build #41
- Option to show the UTC date and time of the session when right click on it.
- Other genral improvement.
17/10/2019, Version 4.0, build #34
- Added CAN FD and Ethernet support for Vector hardware.
- Improved graph performance for fast rendering.
07/10/2019, Version 4.0, build #1 to #29
- New video container format and file format .mkv instead of .avi
- New session window, session crop, create project from session
- Forward CAN message from virtual CAN to network via UDP
- Added gateway mode for Traffic Generator
- Support Vector CAN FD
- Export Neurosky(RS232 Source) log to CSV
SDK new features:
- Take openCV 4.x into use for SDK for Windows OS.
- Includes examples to use SDK with PCL(point cloud library).
- Added DBC QML API to explore database files in QML script
General improvement and bug fixes:
- Optimized lidar presenters for fast rendering point cloud
- Optimized graph presenter
- Hightlight changed values on Fixed Trace
- Improved Graph, RS232 Source, XCP source
- Take new graphics into use